Wednesday 28 March 2012

My first blog.....
.....Spring is most definitely in the air, and whilst I should be out capturing all the moments, I am inside putting the finishing touches to my studio. (Albeit very slowly).

I am my worst critic, I live, sleep, eat and breathe photography, it is my passion.
Starting my training with a wedding photographer, portraits quickly became my passion and for the last 17 years, I have worked capturing babies, children and families (the odd animal thrown in) I am more inspired than I have ever been, technology has moved forward so much, and I love being able to tweak each individual photo, and make everything unique and beautiful.
Having 3 children that I dote on, I realise just how important that moment in time is - capturing that smile, tear, frown or that cheeky glimmer in there eye. This is what I do and this is what I absolutely love.

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.