Tuesday 7 March 2017

Harry Potter themed newborn photo shoot. Suffolk and Essex creative newborn photographer.

Kings Hill, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10 0EH, UK
To check out more of portfolio please click HERE.

I've been wanting to do my own take on a Harry Potter newborn shoot - there are so many elements to Harry Potter I wanted to create something magical. Props are a bit of an issue in the Uk, and so of course my go to incredibly talented felted prop maker loved my idea and created me something extremely special - PUDDY PAD DESIGNS, the only issue is the waiting for it to arrive from America. This young lady was my model for the day, so technically it's more a Harriet Potter! But we'll just make pretend it's Harry for now. This beautiful little baby was very unsettled on the day. I couldn't get her into the position I wanted and so I had to rethink slightly how I wanted to create this image. My inspiration was the enchanted dinner hall from Hogwarts with the magical night sky, I was going for floating candles but I feel they took away your eye being pulled to this gorgeous baby, and ultimately, an image should be about that gorgeous little face so I placed the candles on the floor. This shoot took about 12 hours to edit, as there were so many elements I pulled together to make it work, but I think I'm a little bit in love with this gorgeous image.

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.