Wednesday 28 September 2016

Little Sunflower. Bespoke and creative, beautiful newborn photography, Sudbury, Suffolk, offering photography for special babies across Suffolk, Essex, Cambridge and London.

Kings Hill, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10 0EH, UK
Check out my portfolio here.
Truly blessed at the moment, I've been photographing a lot more creatively and making some very special and unique images for my clients walls! This sweet little girl just had to be a sunflower, links to the hat and backdrop are on the portfolio link above.
Lots of things in the pipeline at the moment, including the amazing snow fairy mini sessions in half term. And beautiful family sessions. I just need to freeze time to try and get everything I want in and done! Lovely to be so busy though!

This little Halstead baby came to see me last week, she also got to be a unicorn. And a fairy in her shoot. Such a stunning gallery of images for her family.

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.