Friday 9 September 2016

Mini session photoshoots. Child photographer, Sudbury photographer, covering Colchester, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Chelmsford, Cambridge and London, beautiful family photos.

Kings Hill, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10 0EH, UK
I was delighted to do a mini shoot for these beautiful girls and was waiting on their Daddy receiving his canvas for his birthday so I can share the images! Aren't they just adorable.
 As you can see even with a mini session the images we achieved were just stunning, there were in fact over 60 images in this Mummy's gallery! Glad I didn't have to choose them! The girls are wearing a selection of my child and baby wear from KITTYS BOUTIQUE, who supply most of my outfits, halos and headbands for newborn shoots and styled shoots. I love the colourings in these images, wispy soft gentle images. Their Daddy loved his canvas.
 Mini sessions are a fab way of getting some up to date images of your children or family at a lower price if you are on a budget. Whilst I don't compete with newer photographers that don't have the overheads that I do to run my business properly. These mini sessions are a lot more affordable for those on a budget, but you still receive stunning, pin sharp, beautifully posed and styled images and it's  a way to have maybe one or two shoots over the year as children change significantly every 6 months or so up until the age of 4 or 5. The same love and attention to detail goes into these images as they do at full length session, I edit the images that are picked whereas a normal session I edit a full gallery for a parent to choose from. If you would like to see my varied portfolio please click on this Liz Wood lifestyle/outdoor/child/baby and family photo Portfolio.
Mini sessions are always taken at my home studio in Sudbury, Suffolk, I am within an hours drive from London, Chelmsford, within 20 minutes of Halstead, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester, Ipswich, Nayland, Leavenheath. I am fully insured and risk assess my sessions beforehand, I only use the gentlest fabrics, and ethically source my hats and other products. There is no attention to detail spared. I am passionate about delivering creative artwork encapsulating your most precious possessions. Their little expressions, mannerisms, laughs and love. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, however the sessions are always fun, luckily my many years of experience in the Industry means I know how these sometimes tricky customers work! You can see the girls loved their session.

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.