Saturday 17 September 2016

Safely posed on the shelf laying on a beanbag and composited, Suffolk photographer, Essex photographer offering safe and creative newborn photography makes for cute and unique baby photos. Cute baby bear.

Kings Hill, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10 0EH, UK
TO VIEW MY PORTFOLIO CLICK HERE.
Gorgeous little Ipswich newborn Eli visited me at my Sudbury, Suffolk studio this week. He fought going off to sleep but we got there in the end. Baby is posed safely on a shelf (ha ha 8 hours waiting to win it at auction but it was exactly what I envisioned). A hand was also on baby at all times. Separate images were taken of the shelf laying flat on the backdrop. I know the shelf thing has been done many times, I've been waiting for two years until I had the right shelf, I knew exactly how I wanted this to look. I love getting creative. I did a workshop with Barb Uli (Jinky Art) on business and the thing that stuck with me most was to follow my heart with what I produce, it's very easy to get drawn to creating the same images over and over. I love this image, I love the outfit by Fairytale Photography Props, she's just making me some seriously stripy Christmas santa outfits - eek just a bit excited! I love Christmas.
Backdrop by PROPS FOR TOGS and yes I do use this all the time it's my favourite.
As you can see Eli's shoot was really varied, there are a huge amount of images yet to come from his session, but what an absolutely gorgeous little baby. For all following me my Christmas mini sessions for October half term are now filling up nicely. You can book in here for Christmas mini and snow fairy photo sessions. If you are looking for newborn photography it is best done at under 14 days of age, it can still be done but is harder. I love creating stunning artistic images for families, heirloom images to treasure of your precious baby.

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.