Thursday 9 March 2017

My latest in the Alice in Wonderland inspired newborn photo sessions. The Cheshire Cat.

Liz Wood Photography, Kings Hill, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10 0EH, UK
I actually took this photo last year and completely forgot to edit it until last night! This gorgeous little baby, even did the best grins ever wearing the Cheshire Cat hat, maybe it's magical. I've quite a collection of Alice In Wonderland themed newborn props (well let's face it I actually have a vast collection of props full stop). I actually wasn't the greatest fan of Alice In Wonderland when I was little, but the characters are just superb, I just need to keep searching as I have a group photo idea of lots of little newborns, but the right prop hasn't turned up yet in my searches. Sometimes it can take me a couple of years to source whatever I have in my head.
To see more of my portfolio please click here LIZ WOOD PORTFOLIO

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.