Wednesday 4 April 2012

Today, has been the final day of putting right the work of felons, the three rogues in question are Bailey, Becks and Mittens, our three troublesome ragdolls, I can't post a picture of all three, as cats are clearly in control and will not sit and pose together, even if there adopted mummy is a photographer, along with the leather sofa's, leather chairs, there best party trick (only ever done when we are out) is skidding along the varnished wooden floor in my small studio. So, for the fourth time in four years, I have finished completely stripping the floor, I can no longer move my wrist but tomorrow the fun starts with the new light reflective paint, and soon my little studio will be back in action - ready for the horrors to slide along all over again ;-)

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.