Thursday 14 February 2013

Always having the bit of food with hairs in or chewy gristly bits of meat and the latest food scare, decided the time for me to go vegetarian, so today, I thought I would try some make pretend bacon today, (rhymes with dawn)! So my blog today is about my experience with said piece of "bacon" looked a bit like a pink insole out of a welly boot, when fried looked a bit like a burnt insole from a wellly boot, and when consumed tasted pretty much the same I think! Missing my meat.com!

1 comment

  1. If ever there was a time to support our local farmers now is the time! Prepacked produce is off my shopping list back to basics - or proper cooking as it's really known. Had the veggie thought myself but i'd miss my meat so only from the butchers from now on!

    ReplyDelete

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.