Saturday 2 January 2016

Colchester Newborn - Suffolk and Essex baby photographer.

This gorgeous little munchkin came to see me just a couple of days before Christmas.
Just so precious, beautiful Sydney came along with her beautiful big brother, and slept really soundly. Such a content little baby.
Sydney was my last session of 2015 for clients, I did manage to persuade my ten year old to pose for me on New Years Eve, thank you to all the wonderful families that have chosen me to capture their wonderful little families over the years, and all the families that have returned to me, 2015 has been an amazing year, I wish you all a Happy and healthy New Year and much peace and love for 2016.
To see more of my work click here.

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.