Sunday 3 January 2016

I love that I get to see growing families, I have photographed this beautiful Mummy and her oldest daughter for the last 4 years, and it's always wonderful when the new addition comes along to meet me, I couldn't share these before as they were Christmas surprises. 
Such a beautiful family, we also did a Christmas session just after.
To see more of my work click HERE!
I live on the Suffolk, Essex border, but am within easy reach of Ipswich, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Witham, London, and Cambridgeshire, I am happy to travel further afield to undertake photography sessions, and can combine lifestyle photos with more posed beanbag newborn photography. And outdoor sessions reliant of course on weather with newborn work.

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.