Friday 24 June 2016

Essex newborn photographer. Suffolk newborn photographer, baby photos in Suffolk, Essex, London and Cambridge.

Kings Hill, Great Cornard, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 0EH, UK
 To see my newborn portfolio click here. I was honoured that this little beauties Mummy and Daddy chose me to take her newborn shots. Her parents are over from America, and liked my work so chose me to capture this precious little babies newborn shots. The fascinator is babies Great Grandmothers, and Mum wore it as her fascinator on her wedding day. I love the history and significance of this photo. Hopefully this will be something that continues over the years.
 We decided on a really simple styled theme, just little pops of colour, and simple shots, after all what is more beautiful than a gorgeous little newborn baby. Mum and Dad were happy letting me pick little bits and pieces, and even though I do a lot of planning before a newborn shoot. I always show parents the selection of things I have picked out when they arrive and let them have a look at anything else I have. I love incorporating ideas from families, in fact I have some very exciting shoots coming up that are more themed.
 Those lips and lashes, new babies change so quickly and lose that newborn look so quickly.
 If you follow my blog posts or website you will know that I choose to use ethically sourced props, and wool products, that gorgeous newborn bear hat from Angora? Bunny was brushed and loose fur collected. Such a simple shot, but you can see so much of babies family in this photo. 
We actually didn't do too many prop shots in this session. I do however love this birch bed, it's one of my favourite props. So simple and natural. 

1 comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.