Tuesday 28 June 2016

Newborn twin photos - Ipswich, Suffolk newborn photographer, Essex newborn photographer.

Ipswich, Suffolk, UK
I was blessed to photograph these two precious newborn twins from Ipswich. A couple of years ago I photographed their older big sister, and Mum contacted me to book in for a newborn session for the twins. Sadly things really didn't go to plan, and both babies were very very ill. So I actually photographed them at a lot older than your typical newborn session, as sometimes happens with shoots where babies have been in hospital for a long time, one was wary about being pulled around. Their little faces were peeling terribly too. Luckily Mum had already had it explained that I would try my best and to not expect too much. Even though it was hard work, I managed to capture some truly beautiful photos for the family, and I was very pleased with the outcome, especially considering how alert the little boy was, I absolutely love my job. I am so please when families are happy! It's also amazing to see newborns grown up into big brothers or sisters.

I love how  settled they were when they were snuggled up to each other. I'm sure as they get older they may not want cuddles so much, but what beautiful memories for this family I am so lucky they chose me to photograph them. I now have photographed quite a few twins and even some triplets! It must be quads for me next! 
Even though things don't always go to plan when a session is booked in. It is still possible to attempt newborn poses. It certainly helps when Mum and Dad are chilled as babies do pick up on tension or worrying. I think having met me first time round they were very relaxed. So lovely to see this warm and wonderful family again.

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.