Friday 7 April 2017

Ellyse and the Robin - beautiful little newborn baby girl, family photographer in Essex and Suffolk - featured in Child Photo Competition.

Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10, UK
I was unbelievably excited to decide to go out in the early morning light with a couple of props to photograph them outdoors for when the winter comes, we do have such a short time frame to take babies outside in the Uk for their photoshoots.
The light was incredible, I had everything set up and then one of the pair of Robins that frequent my little garden landed on the handle to watch me work! It always feels very special when little things like this happen. And even more so when the little girl whose gallery I was finishing off, and I sent the link to the image and her Mummy told me her special story. 
On top of all this awesomeness and good feeling, I posted it to CHILD PHOTO COMPETITION which is always a little scary but I was feeling brave and this morning I was delighted to see it has been picked to be featured amongst some of the best newborn photographers in the World. So I'll leave it here with you (for some reason when they uploaded it lost a little quality), so so happy with this gorgeous photograph and the lovely story behind it.
Beautiful newborn baby photography. Essex family photographer, Essex newborn photographer, Essex child photographer, Suffolk newborn baby photographer, Essex baby photos, Suffolk family photographer, Suffolk child photographer.

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.