Wednesday 4 November 2015

In August I was delighted to meet this beautiful family. After an unsettled start, we managed to get the most incredible photo's. Mum had a real vision of what she wanted her shoot to turn out like, and I try really hard to incorporate families tastes into the shoot, so ordered this gorgeous russet/burnt orange backdrop specially in if you are looking for backdrops check out PRECIOUS BUNDLES. The black and white images are a matter of taste, I do try to provide a selection of colour and black and white images with each session unless parents don't like B&W. With this families images, there was just so much emotion, and I decided to do an old school b&w conversion. Dodging and burning. And playing around with exposure and levels, the b&w in this blog post took an hour to get to where I wanted but was totally worth all the work. This lovely family travelled from Essex for their photoshoot which isn't far up the road from me, being on the Suffolk border, I am truly blessed to be chosen to capture precious memories. And try to ensure I capture the emotion of that new family member completing your family. Suddenly this little person comes along and turns your whole life upside down. Your heart beats for them. You would do anything in the world for them.To see more of my work click here!


Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.