Monday 16 November 2015

Suffolk Essex and London beautiful baby photography



These photos are from a standard newborn session, sessions are never rushed,
and we take it at babies pace. With plenty of time for feeding and soothing. I am often told just how patient I am! You have to be these little people can't be rushed. With this Colchester photography session, older brother didn't really want baby anywhere near him, so when he fell asleep, his Daddy quickly positioned him on my beanbag and then held baby in place so we could get a shot of these two little angels snoozing, Dad's hands have been edited out. This isn't something I would normally do in a newborn session, usually we can find a way to composite or maybe a teeny bit or persuading to get sibling shots. 
Mum loved her images from this shoot, in fact she is a repeat customer. And sent me the cutest little baby hats as a gift to say thank you, I truly am blessed to capturing people most precious memories of their newborns. And meeting some wonderful people. The video below shows a few of the shots we managed from this session. Showing just how varied and creative it can be, each session is unique to each client. To see more of my newborn work click HERE










Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.