Monday 30 November 2015

Ipswich baby photos - gorgeous baby Thea.

Last week I was honoured to meet this beautiful new addition to a lovely Ipswich family, the stunningly beautiful Thea. I have known Thea's family for a god 2-3 years but was delighted to be asked to capture their precious memories, I always try to tailor each session to a parents taste, but Thea's Mummy let me have a free reign to be as creative as I wanted, we have lots of lovely photographs of this scrummy baby girl, but sometimes the plain simple ones just show each babies true and simple beauty. Thea has the most kissy lips and is just perfect.
Thea on the other hand decided that she was going to make me work very hard and didn't want to sleep, but as always, sessions are baby led, and Mum and I got to chat, have tea and even some lunch in between the photos, eventually Thea gave in and I got the most adorable photographs for her family.
Thank you for choosing me to record your beautiful little girls first moment Kerry.
To see more of my fine art portrait and baby photos please click here!

Post a Comment

© LIZ WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.